Saturday 5 December 2015

...On Not Practicing What You Preach

Don't you hate it when you say something is wrong AND THEN you turn around and do it yourself?

Well, I'm guilty your honor. You see.

I said that "good yoga teachers don't talk their own book". Then what do I go and do?

Write a politically motivated post on a yoga blog. Duh!

Well the post has been removed, and my sincere apologies to all you readers who had the misfortune of reading aforementioned inflammatory rant.

Please be the better yogis and forgive a misguided zealot.

Rest assured that I'll be sticking to the script in future.

Anarchistic politics, free market economics and trading markets are henceforth cast into the fiery furnace of hell and damnation as far as this blog is concerned.

Much thanks and appreciation to Kathryn for your bravery in calling me on this one.

Every time you call me, I inch forth to becoming a better person. Only 500 gazillion light years to go and I'll be presentable to the general public.

Happy practicing, J.


No comments:

Post a Comment