Saturday 1 August 2015

How to Live to be 104 Years Old - or your Money Back

I have an incurable disease. It's called Ankylosing Spondylitis. Massive amounts of excruciating pain occurs in my hips and spine, brought on by equally massive amounts of inflammation.

The body combats this inflammation by depositing calcium in the inflamed joints, until they fuse together. Usually, with a bent over or hunched back.

Why am I telling you this sad tale of my woes.

So You Will Listen.

What if I told you that even though Western medicine - arguably the most advanced trauma medicine in the world - was wrong. That there actually is a cure for this disease, and that I cured myself. Pretty weird eh? 

How did I achieve this miracle?

Through Diet


Yes, the answer to a supposedly incurable disease lies in diet. 

I've told you all this so that you listen to me and don't think I don't know what I'm about.

Here's what you need to know if you want to live to be 104 years old...
  1. Don't eat sugar. Eat honey.
  2. Don't drink alcohol. Alcohol is like sugar.
  3. Don't smoke.
  4. Don't eat dairy.
  5. Don't eat eggs.
  6. Don't eat gluten.
  7. Don't eat red meat (pork, lamb, goat, beef).
That's it folks. You have the knowledge to attain a ripe old age (or your money back).

Kirk out.

P.S. In the interests of full disclosure, I do sometimes eat red meat, so subtract 20 from the 104.

No comments:

Post a Comment